All the latest news for the development
- Created on Tuesday, 26 February 2013 10:30
Construction of a new International Airport in Natal was seen as vital to its continued economic growth, and the demand placed upon the country with the advent of the World Cup in 2014 and the Olympic Games in 2016.
The new Natal International Airport, scheduled to open in 2014 is not only one of the most significant developments ever undertaken in...
- Created on Tuesday, 19 February 2013 14:51
Fifa Â today confirmed goal-line technology will be in place for the 2014 World Cup as it invited tenders to provide the system.
Sepp Blatter, president of world footballâ€™s governing body, had previously stated his commitment to bringing in goal-line technology for the tournament in Brazil.
It was trialled at the Club World Cup in December, and Fifa...
- Created on Sunday, 24 February 2013 12:15
A CAMPAIGN that officially lasts just three months should mean that Brazilâ€™s next presidential election, due in October 2014, feels far away. In fact it seems almost imminent.
On February 16th Marina Silva, who came third in 2010 as the Green Partyâ€™s candidate, launched a new party, the Sustainability Network, thus declaring her intent to run a...
- Created on Monday, 18 February 2013 13:13
One of the world’s most influential environmental campaigners, former Brazilian presidential hopeful Marina Silva, has launched a new political party committed to delivering green policies.
Silva, who came third in Brazil’s 2010 presidential election with 20 million votes when serving as the Green Party’s candidate, used a speech...
- Spike Lee shoots footage during Brazil carnival
- Brazilâ€™s carnivals burst into life with a dash of celebrity as five day party gets started on the streets of Rio de Janeiro
- Brazil Prepares to Surprise Drillers This Time With Gas
- Brazilian Tourism Board publishes a series of videos with a 360 degree view of the 12 World Cup host cities
- Natal is presented in Milan as a tourist destination